מודעות ברמת הדף

דרושים בהייטק ופיננסים

יום שישי, 19 באוקטובר 2018

Forget You - Cee Lo Green







See you driving 'round town
With the girl I love and I'm like
Fuck you
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough, I'm like
Fuck you
And forget her too
Said, if I was richer
I'd still be with ya
Ha, oh ain't that some ssh
(Ain't that some ssh)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a
Fuck you
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)
Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a Ferrari
But that don't mean I can't get you there
I guess he's an X-box, and I'm more Atari
But the way you play your game ain't fair
I pity the fool that falls in love with you oh
(Oh ssh she's a gold digger)
Well
(Just thought you should know n**a)
Ooh, ooh, oh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend
See you driving 'round town
With the…








אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה