מודעות ברמת הדף

דרושים בהייטק ופיננסים

יום חמישי, 24 במרץ 2016

A trick for those who hate cleaning their oven







Baking soda and vinegar works wonders on a lot of things. I use it every time I clean. As for everyone saying they have self cleaning ovens. Was told by 2 different repairmen to NEVER use the self-cleaning feature because it can destroy the oven & wiringץ I have a top of the line glass top stove with convection oven. It has an all electric control panel. I've had to replace that control panel several times and the technician said it was bc when ovens self clean they get so hot that they can actually do damage to the wiring inside the control panel. I replaced two boards before the repairman told me not to use self clean. Luckily my stove was still under warranty bc it's very expensive to replace. Once I learned that, I just clean it the old fashion way. It's not that hard and it saves money on repairs in the long run. I just wish I'd been told years ago. Manufacturers should really put warning labels or something on the products. So just a warning for all the self cleaning oven owners. Be careful how often you self clean your oven. I've learned to just do it the old fashion way
Those who hate cleaning their oven will love this trick. Gleaming shine and barely lifting a finger.

שונאים לנקות את התנור אב הגיע הזן, פסח מתקרב וזה... הנה פתרון קליל ביותר שכולל מים, סודה לשתיה וחומץ - שימו מעט בתחתית התנור על הלכלוך וחממו ב-100 מעלות.






אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה